|Name:||Aerial Tramway Military Days|
|Description:||During the entire month of July, all U.S. military personnel with valid military identification—active, former and retired—receive complimentary admission to the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway along with a special gift as part of Military Days.|
|Venue:||Palm Springs Aerial Tramway|
|Address:||One Tram Way, Palm Springs, CA|
|Dates:||Sunday, July 01, 2018, 12:00 AM - Tuesday, July 31, 2018, 12:00 AM|
During the entire month of July, all U.S. military personnel with valid military identification—active, former and retired—receive complimentary admission to the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway along with a special gift as part of Military Days. Spouses of deployed military members, as well as widows and widowers, also qualify for the promotion. In addition, up to six of their guests receive 25% off of their regular Tramway fares.
According to Tramway General Manager Nancy Nichols, “For more than a decade, Military Days has been a way of extending our gratitude to the dedicated men and women of the United States Armed Forces— along with their friends and families— for their service and sacrifice. We are delighted to welcome them back again this July.”
While visiting, Tramway guests enjoy:
- Hiking the 50+ miles of pristine wilderness in the Mount San Jacinto State Park.
- Picnic dining under a beautiful pine forest.
- Joining guided nature walks free of charge on Saturdays and Sundays through Labor Day Weekend.
- Exploring the natural history museum and watching two documentary films on the history of the Tramway and State Park.
- Lunch or dinner in either Peaks Restaurant, a fine dining experience, or Pines Café, a cafeteria-style restaurant.
Don’t miss out on this annual tradition!